We recommend flying into Denver International Airport and taking a Green Ride shuttle to your destination. The shuttle must be requested 24 hours in advance. Car rental is also available at the airport.
- To avoid congested parking on campus, we advocate taking the MAX bus. Park and ride lots can be found at many MAX stops.
- From the airport, take the A line to Union Station and transfer to the CDOT North Line (weekdays only). Take the North Line to the Fort Collins Downtown Transfer Center and then take the MAX bus into campus. The total trip will take approximately 3 hours.
- From Boulder, Loveland or Longmont, take the FLEX bus into campus.
- Custom public transit directions can be found in Google Maps.
- From I-25: Take Exit 269B from I-25 and proceed west approximately 5 miles on E. Mulberry St. and turn left on S. Meldrum St into the CSU Engineering Parking Lot.
- From the airport (Toll Free): Take Pena Boulevard to I-70 east. Then take exit 0 to I-25 North. Follow the From I-25 directions.
- From the Airport (Toll Road): Take Pena Boulevard to E-470 North (Exit 6B, Toll road). Take Exit 47 to merge onto I-25 North. Follow the From I-25 directions.
- Parking permits can be purchased during registration.